Wow! I didn’t realize it’s been almost a month since I posted a night photo…just short by 10 days!! I knew I’d been busy, and posting other things, but I had no idea.
So, here are some night photos for you…
Some disturbing facts…hope they don’t keep you up at night!
- A cockroach made himself at home one night inside a woman’s ear. She was awakened by intense pain, driven to the er where the staff was able to kill the insect but couldn’t remove it. She had to wait until the next day when she could see an ear specialist.
2. German tourists complained about a foul smell in their motel room in Atlantic City. The stench turned out to be the decomposing body of an elderly man found underneath the bed.
3. Since 1948, about 90 commercial airliners have disappeared, without leaving any evidence to what happened to them.
4. In Toraja, Indonesia, the deceased can wait several months or even years for burial arrangements to be made and to allow distant relatives to pay their respects in person. During that time, family members will still treat their departed loved ones like valued members of the household.
5. In 2012, a Bumble Bee Foods employee was cooked in an industrial oven with 12,000 pounds of canned tuna. Fortunately, the contaminated fish never went to market.
So, their you have it! Hope these disturbing facts haven’t disturbed you too much!!
Hope you enjoyed the photos and at least somewhat enjoyed the facts I shared with you today!
Until next time, have a great day!!
“The night is the hardest time to be alive and 4am knows all my secrets.”
― Poppy Z. Brite