August 3, 2019
I was going to do this about spiders, nut I figured I’d probably creeped you out enough, so I’m doing night photos.
FUN FACTS THAT WILL ACTUALLY MAKE YOUR LIFE BETTER from theFactSite.com
- “Banging your head against a wall for one hour burns 150 calories. Alternatively, you can walk your dog for 45 minutes, which also burns 150 calories – and is much less painful.
- “In Switzerland it is illegal to own just one guinea pig.
“This is because guinea pigs are social animals, and they are considered victims of abuse if they are alone. Why isn’t this a law everywhere?!
- “Pteronophobia is the fear of being tickled by feathers.
- “It’s also a fear of feathers themselves. The word “ptero” is the Greek word for feather, and “phobia” is also Greek, meaning fear. Pteronophobia is the fear of being tickled by feathers.
- “Snakes can help predict earthquakes. They can sense a coming earthquake from 75 miles away (121 km), up to five days before it happens.
- “A flock of crows is known as a murder. Some might say that a group of two crows is an attempted murder! LOL!
I couldn’t help myself! I had to throw a spider into the mix!!
Those are my facts for today!!! Hope you enjoyed! Today is Saturday…it is National Georgia Day and National Mustard Day! (Forget the mustard, I’ll take a trip to Georgia! Be right back!!)
Hope everyone has a great day where ever you are!
“Happy Saturday! Study nature, love nature, stay close to nature. It will never fail you.” – Frank Lloyd Wright