At the Library
Nov 7, 2019
Picture of the Day
C. Burr Artz Public Library
- Current building opened in May 2002.
- The first library in downtown Frederick opened on Record Street in 1936 replacing the Frederick County Free Library.
- In 1982, the second C. Burr Artz library location opened on East Patrick Street with a major renovation and addition to that existing structure in 2002.
- 60,000 square feet
- Hours: Monday – Thursday: 10 AM – 9 PM
- Friday & Saturday: 10 AM – 5 PM
- Sunday 1 PM – 5 PM
“A room without books is like a body without a soul.”
~ Marcus Tullius Cicero
Hope you have a great day!
Thanks for stopping by!!
click on either image to see what I have available at Picfair and Pinterest