Ants don’t have lungs!
Nov 27, 2019
Did you know…
- a tiger’s tongue is so rough, it can lick the paint off buildings and the skin from the bones of animals
- a tiger’s legs are so powerful they can remain standing, even when dead.
- baby elephants suck their trunk, just like baby humans suck their thumbs. And for the same reason: comfort
- elephants can smell water from three miles away
- everyone has a unique smell, unique fingerprint and unique tongue print
- there is a stress hormone called cortisol that is concentrated in human tears. You literally cry out your tears
- When two people kiss, they exchange between 10 million and 1 billion bacteria
- rainbows appears as full circles when you’re in the sky. They only appear as half circles from the ground because there’s no rainbow below the person viewing it
- Ants never sleep. Also, they don’t have any lungs. Oxygen enters through tiny holes all over the body and carbon dioxide leaves through the same holes
“The two most important days in your life are the day you are born … and the day you find out why.” ~ Mark Twain
Hope you have a great day!
Thanks for stopping by!!
click on either image to see what I have available at Picfair and Pinterest
this way comes