Feb 24, 2020
Fun With Words
Something really simple…
and the word or the day is… EPITHALAMIUM: a poem written to celebrate a wedding (The Weird World of Worlds by Mitchell Symons)
Hope you have a great day!
Thanks for stopping by!!
linked to Amazon: The Extraordinary Book of Useless Information: The Most Fascinating Facts That Don’t Really Matter by Don Voorhees; 256 pages, published by TarcherPerigee 8.4.2013 edition (September 3, 2013);
Excerpt from amazon: “There are more incredibly pointless and delightfully entertaining things to discover in this new entry in the #1 New York Times bestselling series.
You probably never knew…
• Ronald Reagan is the only president who has been divorced.
• It is estimated that half of the world’s spider species have yet to be discovered.
• November 15 is National Clean Out Your Refrigerator Day.
And did you really ever have to know…
• The whiskers on a harbor seal are known as “vibrissae”?
• Modern scholars believe Isaac Newton may have had Asperger’s syndrome?
• In the 1920s, Hollywood made twice as many films a year as it does today?” (AMAZON) I am an Amazon Associate and may make money with qualified purchases. Thank you!!
so, now you might have an idea where I get some of my totally bonkers stuff 🙂
to see what photos/art I have available, click on any link below…
and, if you haven’t already noticed, I just today signed up with twitter. I think, for the most part, it’s gonna be mostly my posts but who knows. I need to get the app for my phone..
I speak my heart out.
Authentic musings of the mind
living in the vibe of my emotions
menjelajah dunia seni tanpa meninggalkan sains
Until I know this sure uncertainty, I'll entertain the offered fallacy.
Moments captured worth a thousand words
Amy Medina Photography
doing a thing of what I want
Diary Of A Born Again Black Woman
get up, stand up for your rights!
Here I am to share my experiences with you, let's explore it together
That's knocking my mind right now
En esos momentos donde fotografiando “paramos” el tiempo, busco expresar mi ilusión por este lenguaje, mi deseo es que ellas hablen por mí.
Att vara annorlunda/att inte passa in i samhällets ramar
"Chi evita l'errore elude la vita." C. G. Jung
Author Mason Bushell's Writing World