Feb 24, 2020
Fun With Words
Something really simple…
and the word or the day is… EPITHALAMIUM: a poem written to celebrate a wedding (The Weird World of Worlds by Mitchell Symons)
Hope you have a great day!
Thanks for stopping by!!
linked to Amazon: The Extraordinary Book of Useless Information: The Most Fascinating Facts That Don’t Really Matter by Don Voorhees; 256 pages, published by TarcherPerigee 8.4.2013 edition (September 3, 2013);
Excerpt from amazon: “There are more incredibly pointless and delightfully entertaining things to discover in this new entry in the #1 New York Times bestselling series.
You probably never knew…
• Ronald Reagan is the only president who has been divorced.
• It is estimated that half of the world’s spider species have yet to be discovered.
• November 15 is National Clean Out Your Refrigerator Day.
And did you really ever have to know…
• The whiskers on a harbor seal are known as “vibrissae”?
• Modern scholars believe Isaac Newton may have had Asperger’s syndrome?
• In the 1920s, Hollywood made twice as many films a year as it does today?” (AMAZON) I am an Amazon Associate and may make money with qualified purchases. Thank you!!
so, now you might have an idea where I get some of my totally bonkers stuff 🙂
to see what photos/art I have available, click on any link below…
and, if you haven’t already noticed, I just today signed up with twitter. I think, for the most part, it’s gonna be mostly my posts but who knows. I need to get the app for my phone..