Feb 29, 2020
First I want to say Thank You to all of you! I wouldn’t be able to do this with out you!
As of right now – at 6:47, Eastern USA time, on this 29th day of February in the good year of 2020, there are 411 of you riding along with me on this ride we call life! 343 wordpress followers, 3 email, 48 facebook, 17 twitter.
One thing that is true about me, is, you more than likely never really know what you will get when you open a post. But one thing is for sure…it will more than likely have something to do with nature… or an abstract thereof… or my rustic life… or my tuxedo cat …almost anything goes. Almost!
And that leads me to my schedule, so to say… I normally post at least three posts everyday, Monday-Friday (4), the weekend (3). But, like life, that could change. Here lately, I’ve been struggling come Friday…so, it will probably change to Monday-Thursday (4), Friday-Sunday(3).
3) Tuesday: Legends – right now that’s local ghost stories, or something like it. To read one such post, click here… my hope is to expand it, but that won’t happen until I run out of local stories. Such stories will include, but will not be limited to…state(s) (Maryland), American (Native, country, historical, etc), Viking, and anything else I find interesting.
4) Wednesday: My Dad’s Story – my dad passed away March 17, 2017. About six months before he passed, he started working/writing on his life story. But, he passed away before we could finish it. When he handed me what he had written, it was only around four pages long. He was 79 years old! I thought his story was much longer than four pages, so I started adding details. I managed to get a lot of details from him before he passed, and I am working on it now.
To read some of his story, click here…
5) Thursday: Imagination – this is usually an abstract and very possibly a figment of my imagination… could be something funny, or just something weird. This is relatively new for me, only being about a month old. Or something like that.
6) Friday: catch up – if, by chance, there is something I didn’t get to over the week for what ever reason, I will use Friday to catch up. That hasn’t happened lately…but with spring around the corner, I can see it happening. During the winter I don’t spend as much time outside, so doing “whatever” is totally doable. Basically, Friday is a “free-for-all”, so to say.
7) Saturday: Cell Phone Saturday – this is the day I give myself, where I don’t have to pick up the digital camera and only use my cell phone to take any pictures. If there’s anything worth taking pics of! It started out as Carefree Saturday, when I was still working as a caregiver. It was a day I could give myself, to take care of myself…no laundry, no shopping – which I did six days a week. This was a day for me, and still is. But, I’m not as stressed as I was back then, so it’s turned into Cell Phone Saturday… although I haven’t been doing that lately. So…as I said earlier, life – it is a changing 🙂
8) Sunday: Sunday’s Inspiration or Sunday’s Motivation – these are also photos with words, but motivational. I had/have been doing multiple photos, but I think this is changing as well. To just one photo…
And that is my week for the most part…as I’ve noted before, this could change. And if something pops up, like, maybe a tree falling on the house…yeah, that could change things! And yes, a tree did fall on the house.
Did I miss anything? Some other things to mention…
I do have photos/artwork available…
I am also an Amazon Associate, but I will spare you the details here…if you would like to know more, you can click here…
I don’t think I missed anything, but if I did…I’m sure you’ll let me know!
Thanks for stopping by!
And taking the time to read!
Hope you have a great day, night or evening
where ever you may be!
March 1, 2020
National Dadgum That’s Good Day
National Minnesota Day
National Horse Protection Day
National Peanut Butter Lover’s Day
Finisher’s Medal Day
National Pig Day
National Invest In Veterans Day
National Fruit Compote Day
Self Injury Awareness Day
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
“A good day is a good day
a bad day is a good story.
At the end of the day,
it’s all good.”
~ Glennon Menton
Really do appreciate it