I got this tag from mybookworld24. Thank you!!
Original Tag Here
Since yesterday was my birthday I thought about doing this tag. So, here we go!
Hope you enjoy!
1. Count your birth day along your bookshelf and then subtract your birth month. What book does it land on?
One of my – many – bookshelves…
and the 26th book is…
2. If you could spend your birthday with any fictional character who would it be and why?
There are way to many to list, as it seems I fall in love with all the characters I read about.
just two of the characters I’d love to join…
3. Find a book that takes place in the season you were born in.
4. Find a book that is the color of your birth stone.
March – aquamarine (light blue)
well, it’s not light blue, but it has light blue on it…
5. Is their a series with the same number of books as your age? If so what is it?
I thought that there wouldn’t be any series that had 43 books in it. But there is… Dear America. It’s a series of children’s books that chronicle major events in American history.
6. Pick a book set in a time period, world or country you would like to have been born in.
Lady of Avalon by Marion Zimmer Bradley…
Actually, any of the Avalon series
Hope you have a great day!
Thanks for stopping by!!
Love Is The Answer
"create...& live twice"
I make photographs and poems to please myself (and share them to please you).
I speak my heart out.
Authentic musings of the mind
living in the vibe of my emotions
menjelajah dunia seni tanpa meninggalkan sains
Until I know this sure uncertainty, I'll entertain the offered fallacy.
Moments captured worth a thousand words
Amy Medina Photography
doing a thing of what I want
Diary Of A Born Again Black Woman
get up, stand up for your rights!
Here I am to share my experiences with you, let's explore it together
That's knocking my mind right now
En esos momentos donde fotografiando “paramos” el tiempo, busco expresar mi ilusión por este lenguaje, mi deseo es que ellas hablen por mí.
Att vara annorlunda/att inte passa in i samhällets ramar