gonna be alright
May 22, 2020
on top the water
even the frog knows
“Every little thing
gonna be alright.”
~ Bob Marley
Saw my first hummingbird today! that mean’s spring is here!! At least for me!!
Did you know …
- in Native American culture, hummingbirds are seen as healers and bringers of love
- In Central America, hummingbirds are sign of love and will bring love to the person who spots them
- hummingbirds are a symbol of tenacity and endurance in the pursuit of our dreams; some hummingbirds travel up to 2000 miles to reach their destination
- hummingbirds are a symbol of eternity, continuity and infinity, as they have the ability to move their wings in the pattern of the infinity symbol (8, kinda)
- sometimes considered to be a messenger from Heaven
- may be a sign from someone who has recently passed that they have crossed over and are doing fine
- signs from Angels
- seeing a hummingbird in your dream may mean that you need to pay attention to small or budding ideas
- may also be a sign to trust your instincts and embrace your freedoms
And what does the frog have to do with any of this? Absolutely nothing!
Accept that it gave me inspiration to write! And then the song came to me, by Bob Marley. I’ve included a link at the end.
Not my normal post, but that’s ok!
to see what photos/art I have available, click on any link below…
photos are also linked…
picfair (Potomac River)
To hear Bob Marley’s Song, “Every little thing gonna be alright”, click here.
hope you have a great day, night, or evening
where ever you may be!!
thanks for stopping by!!
“Something feels funny.
I must be thinking too hard.”
~ Pooh Bear