Sunshine blogger award
Posted on July 17, 2020
by holly's world
July 17, 2020
“Don’t let the shadows of yesterday
spoil the sunshine of tomorrow.
Live for today.”
~ Nandina Morris
~ I have no idea if Nandina Morris is related…maybe, maybe not!
I’ve been nominated by Off Shore Writer for the sunshine blogger award. Thank you, for this nomination. I am very thankful for this award…
(1) Thank the person who nominated you and provide a link back to their blog.
(2) Answer the 11 questions asked by the person who nominated you.
(3) Nominate 11 people and ask them new 11 questions.
(4) Notify the nominees by commenting on one of their posts.
(5) List the rules and display the sunshine blogger award in your post.
- What is the best thing about your blog that you can recommend to others? hmm…the best thing about my blog is…I don’t know. Maybe someone can help me out here? All inclusive is one word that comes to mind, my hope is that everyone feels welcome in Holly’s World.
- Name one leader who inspires you? my parents
- If flowers doesn’t exist would you miss something? yes! everything about them, including the bees, butterflies and the colors and smells they produce
- What is the one thing that you desire to change from your past? I can’t really think of anything! I am where I am because of my past – wild oats and all – so I wouldn’t change anything
- Share any quote that best describes you? there’s so many out there I could pick, but “I am me.”, I think, best describes me.
- Share any one of your favourite blog link: there is no way I can pick just one of my favorite blogs, perditus and archangel white wolf are two of my favorites. Every one of you truly inspire me!
*archangel white wolf is no longer available, but still on of my favorites (July 24, 2020)
- On what do you prefer to write your blogs – Mobile or Computer? Computer… it’s a pain in the rear to post from my cell phone, but I have and will if I need to
- What is your favorite part of the day?
- Describe yourself in one word:
- What is the funniest joke you know?
- How are you dealing with the covid-19 pandemic?
- What is the weirdest thing you have ever dreamt?
- Would you rather be able to fly or be completely invisible for one day?
- Who is your hero?
- Have you ever dyed your hair?
- If you had to become an inanimate object for one year, what would you be?
- If you had a warning label, what would yours say?
- If you had just five minutes with me, what would you want to do?
bonus question: Would you rather swim with a goose or a turtle?
my black and white world
peace of life today
philosophy through photography
flannel with faith
every one of you are worth nominating, so anyone else who would like to participate, or answer the questions I have asked…feel free! Look forward to reading your answers!
hope you have a great day!
thanks for stopping by!!
Love your bonus question!!
thank you! 🙂
you kept it so simple and real…enjoyed reading your winning post
Pingback: Sunshine Blogger Award – peace of life today
Congratulation on your award nomination
thank you! 🙂
You are welcome
Pingback: Sunshine Blogger Award #4 – Mybookworld24