Life, Love, Care…and a little humor, is all we need
July 5, 2021
Picture of the day
“Live simply, love generously, care deeply, speak kindly, leave the rest to God.” – Ronald Reagan
Hope you have a great day!
Thanks for stopping by!!
Things you can say in response to literally anything, when you have nothing else to say:
- as the prophecy foretold
- But at what cost?
- So let it be written, so let it be done
- So…it has come to this
- That’s just what he/she/they would’ve said
- Is this why fate brought us together?
- And thus, I die
- …just like in my dream…
- Be that as it may, still may it be as it may be
- There is no escape from destiny
- Wise words by wise men write wise deeds in wise pen
- In this economy?
- …and then the wolves came
If you read this the same way I did, the internet has ruined you too.
“But such is the irresistible nature of truth, that all it asks, and all it wants is the liberty of appearing.” -Thomas Paine