much to do about nothing? maybe, maybe not
January 21, 2022
picture of the day
(n) a person who talks at great length
without making much sense
hope you have a great day!
thanks for stopping by!!
How to recognize coercive control:
- Isolating you from family, friends and support system
- Monitoring your activity throughout the day.
- Denying you freedom and autonomy.
Example: not allowing you to go to work or school
- Gaslighting you. By telling you what’s important, how to think and shaming you, alienating you if you think otherwise.
- Limiting you access to money or ability to make money.
- Turning people against you if you aren’t agreeable to their beliefs, opinions or actions.
FBI: We need to start updating our facial recognition database
Facebook: We could do a ten-year challenge and users will do it for you
John 4: 23 (KJV)
But the hour cometh, and now is,
when the true worshippers shall worship the Father in spirit and in truth:
for the Father seeketh such to worship him.