Month: December 2022

survival tip

December 28, 2022 wisdom Wednesday Survival tip: If lost in the woods, build a shelter. The tax collector will be along shortly. hope you have a great day!thanks for stopping by!!

ignorance is worse

December 28, 2022 picture of the day beware of false knowledgeit is more dangerous than ignorance~ George Bernard Shaw hope you have a great day!thanks for stopping by!! 97% of scientists agree with whoever is funding them. The other 3% are banned from social… Continue Reading “ignorance is worse”

can’t be bullied

December 27, 2022 wonderful ~ beautiful we can’t be an institutionthat can be bulliedinto giving you just the outcomes you want~ Justice Clarence Thomas hope you have a great day!thanks for stopping by!! In a world of propagandathe truthis alwaysa “conspiracy theory” (wimkin) I’d… Continue Reading “can’t be bullied”

It’s a sad day

December 27, 2022 It’s a sad day for me, anyway… But, it’s not the end of the world! With the bitter cold temperatures and my shoulder/arm hurting me since before Christmas, I haven’t ventured outside to make photos. At the moment, I don’t have… Continue Reading “It’s a sad day”

Some social security tidbits

December 27, 2022 an “old” social security card (facebook) Something to ponder:History Lesson on Your Social Security Card Just in case some of you young whippersnappers (and some older ones) didn’t know this. It’s easy to check out, if you don’t believe it. Be… Continue Reading “Some social security tidbits”

straighten up and fly right

December 27, 2022 Straighten up and fly rightThe Andrews sisters (internet image) lyrics: A buzzard took a monkey for a ride in the airThe monkey thought that everything was on the square The buzzard tried to toss (toll throw) the monkey off of his… Continue Reading “straighten up and fly right”

I didn’t disappear

December 27, 2022 picture of the day I didn’t disappearI traded . . . nights out for knowledge seekingparties for intimate gatheringschasing money for chasing purposemeaningless work for my passionbeing busy for protecting (my) timesoul extortion for soul searchingliving for others for living my… Continue Reading “I didn’t disappear”