July 6, 2023
Just when you think it’s finally over
the demons laugh and whisper…
“That was only foreplay”
Happening now: according to the IRS whistleblower, the election was stolen from Donald Trump by his own DOJ!
Gary Shapley says they were given stand down orders immediately after Joe Biden won the nomination for the democrat candidate. He says the DOJ standard rule of not investigating 60-90 days before an election started long before that deadline.
In his testimony, he stated “it was apparent that DOJ was purposefully slow-walking investigative actions in this matter”.
We all knew the 2020 election was rigged. The problem now is the GOP House isn’t doing anything to stop it happening in 2024.
when someone asks me why I don’t support Ukraine…
~ Bush ~ IRGC ~ Kerry ~ Biden ~ Soros
~ Pelosi ~ Hillary ~ Obama ~ Macron
~ Trudeau ~ The CIA ~ Romney ~ Hollywood ~ Abromovich ~ Fact checkers
you got one job…
Is It Strange To Hoard These Items?: ask a prepper… “When a long term grid down disaster strikes, where money becomes worthless and where you will no longer be able to resupply yourself from grocery stores or commerce sites like Amazon, what would you do? There are many items that we take for granted in our everyday lives, but that would also become scarce and thus immensely valuable in the event of an above scenario happening.” batteries, candles, cooking oil, paper and writing utensils, honey, paper towels/napkins are items covered in this article – plus more… batteries only last so long, so don’t overdo it or rotate them as needed
hope you have a great day!
thanks for stopping by!!
The Gospel of Thomas (13)
Jesus said to his disciples: “Compare me, and tell me whom I am like.”
(2) Simon Peter said to him: “You are like a just messenger.”
(3) Matthew said to him: “You are like an (especially) wise philosopher.”
(4) Thomas said to him: “Teacher, my mouth cannot bear at all to say whom you are like.”
(5) Jesus said: “I am not your teacher. For you have drunk,
you have become intoxicated at the bubbling spring that I have measured out.”
(6) And he took him, (and) withdrew, (and) he said three words to him.
(7) But when Thomas came back to his companions, they asked him: “What did Jesus say to you?”
(8) Thomas said to them: “If I tell you one of the words he said to me,
you will pick up stones and throw them at me, and fire will come out of the stones (and) burn you up.”
comparable to Isaiah 46: 5 (NKJV)