July 21, 2023
simple rule for living:
~ live beneath your means
~ return everything you borrow
~ stop blaming other people
~ admit it when you make a mistake
~ do something nice and try not to get caught
~ listen more; talk less
~ every day take a 30 minute walk
~ give clothes not worn to charity
~ strive for excellence, not perfection
~ be on time. Don’t make excuses. Don’t argue. Get organized.
~ be kind to unkind people. Let someone cut ahead of you in line.
~ go on an entire day without criticizing anyone
~ take time to be alone
~ cultivate good manners. Be humble
~ realize and accept that life isn’t fair
~ know when to keep your mouth shut
~ learn from the past. Plan for the future. Live in the present
~ don’t sweat the small stuff. It’s all small stuff.
Leaving a watermelon on someone’s doorstep in the middle of the night is a pretty inexpensive way to occupy a portion of their mind forever.
If this is a woman…
This is a fishing pole…
If we actually wanted to take over the capital on January 6, nothing would have stopped us.
So you can stop with your bs.
30 Years Shelf-Life Survival Soup (In A Jar): ask a prepper…“I want to share with you my recipe for a 30-year survival soup that can be stored in a mason jar or even in Mylar bags. This soup mix is healthy, flavorful, and very easy to prepare. Once stored it will last 30 years.” making the bean and spice mixes, filling the mason jars and preparing for storage, storing in mylar,
hope you have a great day!
thanks for stopping by!!
Gospel of Thomas (22)
(1) Jesus saw infants being suckled.
(2) He said to his disciples: “These little ones being suckled are like those who enter the kingdom.”
(3) They said to him: “Then will we enter the kingdom as little ones?”
(4) Jesus said to them: “When you make the two into one, and when you make the inside like the outside and the outside like the inside and the above like the below —
(5) that is, to make the male and the female into a single one, so that the male will not be male and the female will not be female —
(6) and when you make eyes instead of an eye and a hand instead of a hand and a foot instead of a foot, an image instead of an image,
(7) then you will enter [the kingdom].”
comparable to Matthew 18: 3 (NKJV)