September 2, 2023
Trump isn’t running against Biden
He’s running against the Clinton’s,
ABC, CBS, NBC, FOX, CNN, MSNBC, NPR
the Murdoch’s, Soros, etc.,
You lost family members and your house burnt to the ground, but one time jack, I had a small kitchen fire and might’ve, could’ve, almost lost my Corvette.
I post what I want.
Don’t like it? Unfriend me.
contains mature content
not appropriate for minors or adults
with large sticks up their arse
The Guns The Government Doesn’t Want You To Have: ask a prepper… Ar-15 rifles and carbines, ar-15 pistols, ak-47, pistol caliber carbines, barrett m82 and more
*all photos (not meme’s) were made by me and made on my property unless otherwise stated
hope you have a great day!
thanks for stopping by!!
Gospel of Thomas (64)
(1) “A person had guests. And when he had prepared the dinner,
he sent his servant, so that he might invite the guests.
(2) He came to the first (and) said to him: ‘My master invites you.’
(3) He said: ‘I have bills for some merchants. They are coming to me this evening.
I will go (and) give instructions to them. Excuse me from the dinner.’
(4) He came to another (and) said to him: ‘My master has invited you.’
(5) He said to him: ‘I have bought a house, and I have been called (away) for a day. I will not have time.’
(6) He went to another (and) said to him: ‘My master invites you.’
(7) He said to him: ‘My friend is going to marry, and I am the one who is going to prepare the meal.
I will not be able to come. Excuse me from the dinner.’
(8) He came up to another (and) said to him: ‘My master invites you.’
(9) He said to him: ‘I have bought a village. Since I am going to collect the rent,
I will not be able to come. Excuse me.’
(10) The servant went away. He said to his master:
‘Those whom you invited to the dinner have asked to be excused.’
(11) The master said to his servant: ‘Go out on the roads.
Bring (back) whomever you find, so that they might have dinner.’
(12) Dealers and merchants (will) not enter the places of my Father.”
comparable to: Luke 14: 16-24 (NKJV)